New Beta doesn't see Ultimate

This section allows you to ask questions about LumiDesk's products.
af1960

New Beta doesn't see Ultimate

Post by af1960 »

Hi,
Last weekend i downloaded the new beta-version (2012-01-20). When i start up i get a popup window that tells me to update the firmware in my interface (Ultimate). I click OK and Lumidesk starts up (in Demo mode so it doesn't see the interface?)
I immediately get the message from the Tools application. I click Yes and get the tools windows. I then select Firmware and click the large button that says: "Write SIUD7A firmware 1.17 (Jun 7 2011)".
The button then says "update firmware in progress". When its finished i get the Tools window again and it reports my LD Ultimate with firmware 1.17.
However: Lumidesk still doesn't see the interface (icon right-bottom).
When i restart Lumidesk this process repeats itself.
The released version (Aug 10 2011) does see the interface however!!
I can use this version of course, but it always crashes when i end the program (see my previous posts).
Any ideas anyone?
Best regards,
Mark
Mark van Oosterhout
LumiDesk Ultimate
Rotterdam, Netherlands
lumidesk
Administrateur du site

Re: New Beta doesn't see Ultimate

Post by lumidesk »

Hello Mark, I wil check today and update the version
Thanks
Julien CHEVALIER
LumiDesk Manager

lumidesk
Administrateur du site

Post by lumidesk »

The Beta is updated please let me know.
Also double check the fade In/Out, it should work

Thanks
Julien CHEVALIER
LumiDesk Manager

af1960

Post by af1960 »

Hi Julian,
Works like a charm!! Thanks.
Best regards,
Mark
Mark van Oosterhout
LumiDesk Ultimate
Rotterdam, Netherlands
missbethany3302

Post by missbethany3302 »

Oi I'm frustrated, I'm having the same problem...i downloaded the newest version (it was supposed to fix my flash problem) and now i cant get it to read the interface...same problem that mark was having. I had everything going well and now this...frustrated. What to do!!!!! :(
CMBDJ

Post by CMBDJ »

missbethany3302 wrote:Oi I'm frustrated, I'm having the same problem...i downloaded the newest version (it was supposed to fix my flash problem) and now i cant get it to read the interface...same problem that mark was having. I had everything going well and now this...frustrated. What to do!!!!! :(
For the new beta you have to update the firmware on the interface. Close lumidesk, go to the lumidesk folder in your start menu, all programs....select tools, then update the firmware. Once that is complete, start the new beta and it will detect your interface.
Casey Brown
Tyler Uplights / CMB Music Productions
Lumidesk Dealer
http://www.tyleruplights.com
missbethany3302

Post by missbethany3302 »

ok got it all to work what stinks is i modified my Vari lites that i have the zoom doesnt give me control on how big/small i want it...i fixed before the new software kinda by accident now i cant get it back. I will figure this out! i run Vari lits 1000 TS_AS