One-button stage-look presets

This section allows you to ask questions about LumiDesk's products.
Martin Dolbear

One-button stage-look presets

Post by Martin Dolbear »

I’d like to know how I can capture “looks” to one-button presets.

When our LD creates a stage look that a lesser operator needs to call, we’d like to be able to store that look as a single, one-button preset that would be labeled and stored with others on a tabbed group. I’d like to be able to activate one or more looks simultaneously and even “snapshot” that combination into another one-button preset. Not a cue, not a sequence or any of that kind of programmed listing, but a bunch of single-buttons that you could mouse-click and see the results. I could name them things like “Upshots Blue”, “Upshots Red”, “Lectern White 50%”, “House Full”, etc. and every time the event program suddenly took a hard-right-turn or the talent miscued, the operator could easily adjust. If those presets had a fader, I could just ease one (or more) in and ease another one out. Sort of like programmable sliders on a Leprecon console (and so many others).

Marty
lumidesk
Administrateur du site

Re: One-button stage-look presets

Post by lumidesk »

Hello Marty,
you can do that with the "Live Actions", each live action button can store channels value and/or trigger sequences and cues.

Thanks
Julien CHEVALIER
LumiDesk Manager