Bad ssl files ???

This section allows you to ask questions about LumiDesk's products.
mark

Bad ssl files ???

Post by mark »

Much of the internal Ssl ( that are with te program , only work half, and much of the time the dont show corectly in the window afther patshing. ( color puttens are there, but the dont show wich color, gobo weels are there but the dont show withs gobo is on there) these things
Sush as the Amerikan DJ fusion tri fx bar, Amerikan DJ Quid Phase, American Lichtwafe Recearch TRACKSPOTS ,

I find this with lots of lichting fixtures. I think i did buy a nice and develeopt programing divice ??? You Advertise with the fact that you have olost al the fixture's and when not i can ask for thise.
Whele... i did. but at the end my ssl looks much more profi than the one you did provide to me !!!

What can i do .. is it better for me to sell it to sombody else ...and get a better program..

grtn Mark
simonB

Re: Bad ssl files ???

Post by simonB »

Hi Mark
Much of the internal Ssl ( that are with te program , only work half,
Download the latest beta, we have made an automatic tool to fix the mistakes in thousands of our profiles, however as we have not made each one ourselves there will be some problems in certain profiles. There should be no problems with the American DJ profiles as they are made by American DJ. If you think there is a problem with a profile, send it to us along with a pdf of the DMX traits and we'll check it for you. (make sure its from the latest beta version of LumiDesk).
You Advertise with the fact that you have olost al the fixture's and when not i can ask for thise.
You can request a profile at any time from your online account. You just need a copy of the DMX traits
Whele... i did. but at the end my ssl looks much more profi than the one you did provide to me !!!
If you think we have made a mistake, send us an e-mail and tell us what you think the problem may be and we'll check it.
mark

Re: Bad ssl files ???

Post by mark »

downlouding the beta version now !!

Yes i now i can ask a profile any time, and im did get one from you also, but as i wrote before. I made one also and mine works and looks like a pro, that one from lumidesk that you made looks like a beginner ( sorry ) ( it has the color wheel , but i need to cople the fixture on and look what color ( and Half colors ) it is because you guys did not let it show... and so on white the gobo....)

i Think i tolt the problem already... twice now ..

But anyway i made it myself and i can contineu programing a licht chow now. ( i still mis the MSeed ) ( but that is to dificult to explan i ges )

Grtn And thanks for the quik responce

Mark