Forum feedbcack

This section allows you to ask questions about LumiDesk's products.
Konken

Forum feedbcack

Post by Konken »

Hi all, I can't help myself for saying this. I really do think that the lack of input and feedback especially from the "owner" / dedicated moderators on this forum is to weak. This is the only forum dedicated to this software and it's users, and therefore the first and in some cases the only place to gather information. So if the people who knows what's going on and not, don't use this forum to give us users insight and much needed info. Then I think we have a slight problem.......thanks for reading and mayby I am a little to harsh, but I am impatience of nature.
hot-chili

Re: Forum feedbcack

Post by hot-chili »

Hi Konken

I am not a moderator, but find all the answers I need on the site.
I am sorry you feel the way you do, I must try harder !
What are you struggling with ?

Cheers
Simon
Simon Hughes
Lumidesk Ultimate
Devon, UK
http://www.hot-chili.co.uk/
CMBDJ

Post by CMBDJ »

This is a forum of users and Lumidesk support. This is not a forum like DJ Chat or Mobilebeat. When most users come to this forum, they come here to get help, and sometimes give it if they are capable of doing so. Not every user is savy with all aspects of Lumidesk. If you don't know the answer to someone's question, don't post just for the sake of posting. I do not pretend to know all the answers, so when I don't, I leave it for another user or Julien to respond. Also keep in mind that if you have specific problems, a call into support directly may be best.
Casey Brown
Tyler Uplights / CMB Music Productions
Lumidesk Dealer
http://www.tyleruplights.com
Konken

Post by Konken »

Hi All, my intentions was not to step on anyones toes. So a big apologize. I'm only trying to get someone to tell my for instance if the midi implementation is undergoing some improvement or not. And how to get my third dmx universe to function and for instance the best way to check if my usb box has a fault since it do not work ( 3 universe ). I understand that most people do not post if they feel that they can not contribute to a post. But I certain that everybody when facing "challenges" are impatience and want issues solved even before they occur :shock: . That's me at least.