Buglist

This section allows you to ask questions about LumiDesk's products.
Paul_Silverwave

Buglist

Post by Paul_Silverwave »

A list of small bugs found in lumidesk:

i have a couple of small bugs found in lumidesk.

- master fader controls dimmer by override the value.
for example. if i have a chase of 4 dimmer channels, and i touch the master dimmer. it wil not decrease the maximum output, but it will affect the dmx value.
now the dimmers channels have the same value as the master. and the chase stop whit blinking :D
the only way to undo this, is to push the release all button.

-pallet function.
in the pallet function is it not possible to change the name of the pallet. now is it hard to find what the function is of the pallet.

- FX Editor
the pan and tilt are swap in the FX editor. in the of-line visualizer and in the real world are the pan and tilt oke. so i think the problem is in the fx editor.

if i turn on the lamps by the button in the fx editor the editor turns on the lights so i can see what happens. i think but it also controls the gobo, collor, and shutter.
afterwards i need to reset all these channels for its step of the chase.
i think the idee of the button is to see what is happens whiteout influence the channels for the gobo enz.

- live button.
it is not possible to add a midi command ore a shortcut to the button.

-speed slide.
the speed slider only manipulate the speed, but not the fader time. its a small problem if you want to slowdown a movement created whit the FX creator.

if you want more info, please let me now.

greetz Paul
Last edited by Paul_Silverwave on Tue 21 Dec 2010 15:42, edited 1 time in total.
hot-chili

Re: Buglist

Post by hot-chili »

Hi Paul

I dont seam to be able to see the list, I was going to see if I can recreat them on my set up.

Cheers
Simon
Simon Hughes
Lumidesk Ultimate
Devon, UK
http://www.hot-chili.co.uk/
Paul_Silverwave

lol you were to fast :D i updated my story now :D
hot-chili

Post by hot-chili »

Hi Paul

I am nothing to do with Lumidesk apart from I think its a fantastic product and with a little time and effort it can be even better.
I am just a forum user who is trying to help others, if I can recreate your faults I can then also post on her my findings to hopefully make it easier on julien who fixes the issues !!

Have a good christmas
Cheers
Simon
Simon Hughes
Lumidesk Ultimate
Devon, UK
http://www.hot-chili.co.uk/
lumidesk
Administrateur du site

Post by lumidesk »

Good morning,
thanks for your feedback, I'm going to check the list and let you know
On the next Beta version you will have the RGBW with automatic adjustment of the White channel.
I also fixed the bug with the "auto-save" function.

Thanks a lot

Julien
LumiDesk
Julien CHEVALIER
LumiDesk Manager

lumidesk
Administrateur du site

Post by lumidesk »

master fader controls dimmer by override the value.
for example. if i have a chase of 4 dimmer channels, and i touch the master dimmer. it wil not decrease the maximum output, but it will affect the dmx value.
now the dimmers channels have the same value as the master. and the chase stop whit blinking
the only way to undo this, is to push the release all button.

-> I'm going to fix that ASAP

-pallet function.
in the pallet function is it not possible to change the name of the pallet. now is it hard to find what the function is of the pallet.

-> right click on the pallet name to rename

- FX Editor
the pan and tilt are swap in the FX editor. in the of-line visualizer and in the real world are the pan and tilt oke. so i think the problem is in the fx editor.
if i turn on the lamps by the button in the fx editor the editor turns on the lights so i can see what happens. i think but it also controls the gobo, collor, and shutter.
i think the idee of the button is to see what is happens whiteout influence the channels for the gobo enz.

-> Can you post a show file please ?

- live button.

-> live button OR live action button ?

-speed slide.
the speed slider only manipulate the speed, but not the fader time. its a small problem if you want to slowdown a movement created whit the FX creator.

-> can you explain please

Thanks a lot

Julien
Julien CHEVALIER
LumiDesk Manager

lumidesk
Administrateur du site

Post by lumidesk »

Please can you test this alpha version to see if problem #1 (master dimmer) is fixed for you.
This is the link : www.lumidesk.com/download/share/LumiDesk_Alpha.exe
this is not a Setup file, you need to copy this file to the LumiDesk folder and start it from there

Please let me know
Thanks

Julien
LumiDesk
Julien CHEVALIER
LumiDesk Manager

Paul_Silverwave

-pallet function.

-> right click on the pallet name to rename
i find out what went wrong. i try to rename. and after i did it. i open the pallet list by clicking the pallet button in the Sequence block and there were the old name's.
to refresh it i have to restart the software.
- live button.

-> live button OR live action button ?
Live action button. When i click add short cut. it will not detect my midi ore keybord.
-speed slide.

-> can you explain please
i have tested again, and the problem is a little differed. but i have no idea where it go's wrong. if i speed up a mirror movement sequence, it go's super fast ore normal speed. but not linear faster.
if the speed is +5% the mirrors go to fast.
- FX Editor

-> Can you post a show file please ?
how do i do that :D

the new version i will test asap.

thanks!
StevenM

Post by StevenM »

Does anybody knows how to save the buttons made in the live preset, the live actions ? Or is this not possible ?
I create some buttons but when I close the program, my buttons stay but not the presets.
Thanks for the support.
lumidesk
Administrateur du site

Post by lumidesk »

Hello,
you need to right click to the live button action then "As you see now"
Thanks

Julien
LumiDesk
Julien CHEVALIER
LumiDesk Manager

djswento

Post by djswento »

Hello,

I can't set a shortcut on the live action button. I make a button, I go to setting, I click on add a shortcut. I push a button on the keyboard, but it don't creat a shortcut.

greetings
swento
lumidesk
Administrateur du site

Post by lumidesk »

Hello, I just tested, you're right there is a little problem. You can still add a shortcut like that : CTRL + left click on the button and you will be able to create the shortcut, I will fix the problem on the new version
Thanks
Julien CHEVALIER
LumiDesk Manager