Release groep in LIVE Action buttons

This section allows you to ask questions about LumiDesk's products.
mark

Release groep in LIVE Action buttons

Post by mark »

Hello ,

Is it posible to make more "groeps" that individiuly work with "Release" .

Now "release works for all the buttons that have "release"..
I like to make differend groeps so that only "release" works wittin that groep and not over evereiting !!
lumidesk.forum

Re: Release groep in LIVE Action buttons

Post by lumidesk.forum »

Mark, what do you call "group" exactly (just to make sure I understand)

Thanks
mark

Post by mark »

I mean in the LIVE MODES , the LIVE ACTION buttons ..
There you can make a button "release or not"
My structure is as follow that in the left side i have the grooups

VIZI Beam ( movements )
VIZI beams ( colors )
VIZI beams ( shutter / strobo )
VIZI beams ( gobo )

TRI LED pars ( colors / loops )
TRI LED pars ( strobo / shutter )

CLF LED pars background ( color / loops )

and...and...

on the RECHTside the LIFE ACTION buttons , i have made groeps for mij self ,
1 groep for al the differend VIZI beams combinations i whant ( with use of the "add cue/trigger" function for every LIVE action button )
2 group for the TRI LED pars ( with use of the "add cue/trigger" function for every LIVE action button )
3 group for the CLF LED pars ( with use of the "add cue/trigger" function for every LIVE action button )
4 groep for combination of the LIVE ACTION BUTTONS from group 1-2-3

With group i mean that i yust made a little bigger space open between the LIVE ACTION buttons , so for my its faster to se where to find all the buttons for the TRI pars ( for example ) .

Now i was wondering if i cold use "release" only whitin these groups.. So for eits group a differend "release"

Grtn MArk
lumidesk.forum

Post by lumidesk.forum »

Mark,
you can actually do that, (if I understand correctly)

did you affect the Sequences trigger to a live action button ? if yes you just right click on the live buttons action and select release mode, do that for all the live action button with Sequences trigger. You will have each Sequence group starting and be released when you click on a live action button.

If you want send me your show and I will do it for you.

Let me know
Thanks
mark

Post by mark »

I ma sorry .

This is not what i mean ...
I mean , ...

I do absolut not want that the sequence buttons ar on "release" mode . This bequise of the "black out" button i have for the starting pionts of my moving heads .

Example :

i made in the LIVE mode , 10 LIVE ACTION buttons for my ADJ VIZI beam ( moving head ) and 10 LIVE ACTION Buttons for my ADJ TRI led pars .

If i put them all on "release" then i have only the VIZI running or only the TRI leds ....
I want to go from one LIvE ACTION button ( for the VIZI beam ) to the next with the "release" ,
AND the same for the 10 LIVE ACTION buttons ( for the TRI leds )

But indebendently from its other .. so if i trigger a TRI par LIVE ACTION button , that the VIZI beams LIVE ACTION buttons stay running .

So wit in the 10 LIVE ACTION buttons for the VIZI beams , the "release mode works ( BUT ONLY INBETWEEN THESE 10 buttons for the VIZI beams )
and than the same idea for the 10 TRI led LIVE ACTION buttons , the "release"works ( only for those 10 TRI led LIVE ACTIONS button )

Hope is posible .

Grtn MArk