Changing from one Cue to the next in live mode

This section allows you to ask questions about LumiDesk's products.
KevinBenstead

Changing from one Cue to the next in live mode

Post by KevinBenstead »

I was using my Lumidesk Ultra on a show at the weekend.

In live mode i found i could set each sequence in a cue to work in either stacked mode (to allow more than one sequence to be active at a time) or another mode (can't remember what it's called) where if i click one sequence then another the first sequence is turned off.

I'd like to be able to have that option on CUEs as well. It appears that the only mode available in CUEs is Stacked mode. This means that if i select one cue and the lights are set to that cue (most of my cues are stationary and we usually have no requirement to change lights during a cue so we have one sequence and one scene per cue) then select another cue then both cues are active. As both cues were controlling the same lights one cue simply over-rides the other. If i deselect the second cue the lights go back to the first cue.

What i'd like is to have the cues in toggle mode so that only one cue is active at any one time. Is this possible.

I'm currently using a mouse to run the show. This is all i need to do especially as Lumidesk plays audio files for me so i only need the lumidesk application running and don't need a second app to play audio.
--------------------------------
Kevin Benstead
Technical Lead
Windlesham Drama Group
CMBDJ

Re: Changing from one Cue to the next in live mode

Post by CMBDJ »

KevinBenstead wrote:I was using my Lumidesk Ultra on a show at the weekend.

In live mode i found i could set each sequence in a cue to work in either stacked mode (to allow more than one sequence to be active at a time) or another mode (can't remember what it's called) where if i click one sequence then another the first sequence is turned off.

I'd like to be able to have that option on CUEs as well. It appears that the only mode available in CUEs is Stacked mode. This means that if i select one cue and the lights are set to that cue (most of my cues are stationary and we usually have no requirement to change lights during a cue so we have one sequence and one scene per cue) then select another cue then both cues are active. As both cues were controlling the same lights one cue simply over-rides the other. If i deselect the second cue the lights go back to the first cue.

What i'd like is to have the cues in toggle mode so that only one cue is active at any one time. Is this possible.

I'm currently using a mouse to run the show. This is all i need to do especially as Lumidesk plays audio files for me so i only need the lumidesk application running and don't need a second app to play audio.
This is already active in the current beta. Read previous posts too.
Casey Brown
Tyler Uplights / CMB Music Productions
Lumidesk Dealer
http://www.tyleruplights.com